Monday, April 6, 2009

Will This Ever End?

Oh. My. Juicy. Pickles....Today was the longest day at P.E.P (better known as hell). It just dragged on.
First, Bailey wasn't there, what's up with that? She would rather go play volleyball then hang out with us :P
Second, there is only 30 MORE DAYS TILL SUMMER!!! (exactly) And knowing that I was counting down every second possible until the day was over. It lasted FOREVER, literately.
Mrs. Joanne aka best teacher ever, had a HUMAN HEART in Biology...Ok just kidding, it was a sheep heart, but a human heart sounds so much more exciting...not that it wasn't...oh darn I need to stop.
Then after that we had math. Oh how I LOVE math. For the first forty minutes we did barely anything. The book was messed up and Mr. Weaver was trying to figure it out and then he just showed us the answer and stuff so I will probably do good on that test...NOT. And then for the last twenty minutes we had test corrections. AHHHH. I got through the first page and thats it. there were like three or four. and each problem had something wrong with it. I was...depressed. haha. Besides the fact that we made snowflakes in math, that was fun.
After math I have one hour of study hall. Anna, who was working on a research paper couldn't take thirty minutes to go pick me up, but hey, she is out shopping now. fun stuff. (jerk :P) So my dad came all the way from Lowe's and got there TWENTY MINUTES LATE. Twenty minutes I spent in hell, that I didn't need to. Thanks guys. Love yall too.
I came home and accidentally fell asleep, woke up to dinner, and then did some dishes and then I emailed Mrs. Ring like 203424823 Essays i've written this year, crazy whack stuff.
And now here I am, doing nothing except talking to my adopted mom and Heather on facebook.
I have to go anyways, please forgive me for the horrible grammar and punctuation in this blog, I didn't really care today.

*goes and runs to hide in the dark closet*
Just Kidding Folks.
Bye Yall.

No comments: