Friday, April 17, 2009

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" is all I have to say :D

OH MY WORD! Only three more weeks of school, almost two! I am so happy, so many good things are going to happen.
I'll start in April, then go on :)
April - Rina's PARTY!! I'm so excited, she is amazing and her present is going to be cool ;D
And then, art! The last art class is from 8-12, we got behind so we have to go early. But we are going to party with food and ten afterwards we are going to hang out, ah! Then the next day is my birthday and i'm going to be sixteen!! woot. I don't want to have a party though, I don't know why. And then, the CPT!! YES!!! MY FAVORITE!! Not, lol. But hey, Tina is taking it too and that will be good when it's over.
May - Movie party thing with Comp/lit class! Yess! I love my core, and as much as i want to, I also don't want to leave them. oh well :P Then SCHOOL IS OUT!! SUMMER!! I'm so excited. The only class i will really miss is Biology, love that. And all the people but....lol. Then in MAy , May 15 to be exact, I can get my drivers liscense, but im really nervous about that and idk if i want to take the test or the class that you pay for. I would rather do the class. lol.

That is pretty much it, except for the TN Tour with FBC(!!!!!) and the SAT :/ But i'm excited about FCCJ and stuff. And the Church Banquet was tonight because I didn't feel like going for various reasons. I have to do the dishes now so Lata. Haha.
(And if you didn't notice I don't use a lot of puncuation and stuff, so I'm sorry, I should work on that more often)

No comments: