Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Best Day OF MY LIFE.

I am not a morning person, at all. I love staying up late and getting up late. So last night I stayed up until about one or two am. I don't know I was reading Eclipse and I know it was after twelve by a while so yeah. Then at SIX AM Gayla, my loving sister, woke me up and was like "YAY TIME FOR PEP!!" No, not really smart one, she was like "Hey Leah, it's time to wake up." Then I got up, it was FREEZING, and my eyes burned, I guess a sign that I stayed up to late and woke up to early. So I went into the bathroom, straightened my hair because I felt like it, and put on a little bit of makeup. Ya know, foundation, blush, mascara, that's about it. Well, all my clothes are wrinkly, because I didn't fold them in time after they dried from the wash so that is what happens. I went into my mom's room because the ironing board is in there. I was thinking to myself "Man I really DON'T want to go to PEP, maybe mom will let us skip ALL DAY...Nah...Well, what the heck, the worst she can do is say no." So I asked her, she hesitated, I convinced her we would be doing nothing, and BAM, she said we could skip! She told herself that she was crazy, but I told her I loved her, and that's all that matters, haha.
We crawled back into bed until about eleven. That is what I'm talking about! I woke up, went to read Eclipse, got on the computer a little, did nothing pretty much. Then we went to walkmart around two and we were starving since we hadn't eaten anything so we bought McDonald's. It was no Chick-Fil-A but it was good. I got some new pins, a new shirt, haha a Wal Mart shirt.... :P and yeah it was a blast hanging with my family not at pep. Then I went to the Lord's Supper tonight...DIDN'T get to see Becca but she texted me :) And church was fun, I saw Rina, Emily, Caleb and Emily, and Jesse jump up from behind me, and then we went to San Marco and I hung out at Moe's with Gayla and Paul, and we had a good time.
So all in all, I ate really bad today, skipped school, and had a blast :D

No comments: