Thursday, April 9, 2009

Okay maybe not that much...

Okay. In the blog before this, for those who didn't read it (:P), I said that I like staying up late and waking up late. I decided that only part of that is true.
Being as smart as I am, I stayed up last night until 6am, reading and on the computer, pretty much wasting my life away. Then when I woke up my mom was there saying something about "How late did you stay up?" type of thing. She was suppose to leave the house around eight, so I thought it was a little bit before that, boy was I wrong! I went down stairs and glanced at the clock on the stove, I could barely see and thought it said 7:45, which made since if they hadn't of left yet. Psh, that was stupid. They had left and COME BACK! It was 7:45 it was ONE:45!!
It was AWFUL! I tried to do some Biology, which, by the way, is a TON this week. Well, that is how it seems to me. I went up stairs and read like, 29034823billion chapters of Eclipse and before I knew it the clock read 6:30pm. Ew! The day had gone and nothing had gotten done, the house was dark and hot, and it was stinking weird! So here I am, sitting in the chair on the laptop still doing nothing at almost eleven o' clock.
Also, I'm on the last chapter of Eclipse and then I have that little prologue thing that I like to read so I'm going to get off, nothing really good to write about anyways, except that Anna might take me to the beach tomorrow!

-Bertha

No comments: