Sunday, May 31, 2009

Chattanooga!

As much as I dislike choir, I decided that I needed to get a life this summer (And serve Jesus), for a week at least! So I am going to arrive at church at 4pm and sometimes 2pm, to sing songs that I just LOVE! Love meaning hate, of course :P It will be fun, and I am rooming with the famous Alexis Ellis, it's going to rock. My shirt colors are yellow, purple pinkish and Turquoise, in case you were wondering. I am excited about the trip, and the Six Flags will be fun at the end.
I'm excited about that, like, really excited, my mom is glad I made up my mind too, I probably changed it everyday, haha.
Oh yeah, the Ecology and Geometry class at P.E.P. are at the same time, and since I'm definitely doing Mrs. Joanne's class, I'll have to do math somewhere else, oh well!

No comments: