Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Man, I need a job!

For real, too many things cost to much :P
I mean, school,
wisdom teeth pulled(I could live without that [:),
laptop,
phone bill,
retainer,
car things and other cool stuff.

I don't really know where to look yet, maybe Rita's (Haha Hannah :)) or Petsmart, or Publix or Chick-fil-A, who knows, maybe I'll end up at some boring paperwork desk type of job and not speak to anyone all day.

But once again, God will provide for all my needs, if he wants me to do PEP, then He will give us what we need somehow. And I know that some of the other stuff isn't a need, God can still provide for that too, so it's all up to Him, but no rush.

I am excited though, if my mom actually lets me get a job that would be so cool, I would be nervous cause I don't really talk in front of people good, but also, God is with me through every step and wont leave, so I shouldn't really be worried, but somehow I always am.
This summer will hold some pretty crazy stuff, but bring it on!

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." - Philipians 4:6

No comments: