Saturday, May 16, 2009

The future..dun dun dun.

So I've been thinking more about what I want to do for school next year, if I should really go back to P.E.P. and do the Core and other stuff, or dual enroll at FCCJ and get like, a gazillion credits in one year :P
And then I decided that if I just follow God and keep my eyes focused on Him, and do not worry about anything stupid that He can easily handle, then I will be alright. You see, I want to do what God wants me to do with my life, and I don't have to go to some stupid college and earn a ton of credits for God to get me where he wants. He is bigger than any scary college or and person who thinks they are in charge. So yeah, if I just stay focused and listen to what God tells me, then I will be alright. And yes, if he decides to call my to FCCJ, then who am I to not do what my creator tells me too?
It's pretty darn awesome, and I'm really excited :)
Plus, I love P.E.P., if I do end up going back.



And....My sister graduated!!! Ahh, I will miss her so much. Not that she is really leaving, but you know, she will be gone in a way. Doing school, off with friends, it won't be the same, but if I'm lucky, I guess it could be. I'm happy for her though, and she did it with honors, but hey, don't all homeschoolers? Haha, just kidding, not all of us know how to make exploding volcanos at home with our mom :P

-Leah

No comments: