Saturday, May 9, 2009

SUMMER '09!!

Yes! It is summer now! I am so excited. I've been through a lot, and it's good to know that God is always there :)
First off, P.E.P. is over, and as much as I am glad that I don't have any homework, I'm about to die! I am bored all day doing nothing at the house (I know it's only been two days since summer officially started but...), and I miss my friends like crazy. And my tutors, I really did like them, even if they didn't believe me, haha.
Something I'd like to point out about my core classes and the people. They rock. And it's called a core because we all go together, it's like...a gang. Haha ok nevermind, that didn't work how I wanted... :P Love them anyways.
Also, God is the best person EVER. Not that I should have to tell you that. I took the CPT and did good enough to dual enroll at FCCJ, haha. I was thinking about just diving in, doing a ton of classes their and only two or one at P.E.P...as normal as that may sound (or not, I don't know), I was about to cry (not, I don't cry) over how much I was going to miss it. I've been there for two years, you don't just get over something that cool. I was going to take Spanish, math, art, english, and a ton of other stuff at FCCJ, but then the other day I was talking to my mom and she said something about doing core and not having to do FCCJ. I am SO excited, I mean, I don't really know if I seriously need another year of core but...it's going to be amazing!! I am so relieved, and now I can really relax over summer and not have to worry about taking college classes at the age sixteen, even if it is just FCCJ.

I thank God for working everything out, he always pulls through. And I actually want this :)
It's not definite yet but if I can, I am.
The End.

Bertha.

No comments: