Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Amurica

I love America and the freedom we have here.

Today at lunch as my friend prayed over our food I was thinking about how rare it is to see people praying in places for their food, or whatever they are praying for.

I began to think of the places where it is illegal to pray, worship, read your Bible or even talk about God in public, and how blessed I am to live in a country where  I don't even have to think twice about doing any of that!

Then I got to thinking how many times I don't do something as simple as bless my food, an easy chance to talk with my savior, and I simply just don't do it! That freedom is a privilege, and I take it for granted day after day. And when I do pray at meals, it's just at dinner or whenever someone else takes the initiative.

I can't believe I don't take the opportunity more often!

and yeah i really don't feel like writing. i hate writing. goodbye.

No comments: