Friday, July 10, 2009

Summer Tour!

So, as you all probably know, Tour was FANTASTIC! I am really glad I decided to go.
I am overwhelmed with all the stuff I could talk about to you, about how I roomed with Alexis and Emily R in a basement to ourselves (that was amazing), or the freaky door to door inviting haha.
But for starters, one thing that has stuck with me is the saying "You are representing Christ, so have a good behavoir and attitude!"
I usually only hear that on church trips, so my attitude is "Oh hey, I'm with my church inviting people to come hear us worship Christ, I have to act my best for Jesus!" but then I was like "Wait, why do I only have to do this on church trips?"
So I know I'm really really slow but I realized that whenever and wherever I go, I call myself I Christian, and I need to represent Jesus and not disrespect His name. So now instead of just going around saying "Oh yeah, I'me saved" I actually try to think about my descisions and do what Jesus wants.

More to come.

No comments: